About Memorial NeuroSpine
Memorial NeuroSpine exists to provide comfort and care to adults of Northeast Florida with a broad spectrum of neurosurgical needs. Typical and frequent examples of our patient's needs are painful and disabling diseases of the spine, brain tumors, intracranial hemorrhages,hydrocephalus, and peripheral nerve problems.
We expect that patients under our care will have the best in compassionate evaluation of their problem, treatment with a distinctly human touch, and the best in professional care and technology in treating their problem.
We believe that our referring physicians are an important and integral part of our treatment, and deserve prompt and accurate communication regarding care of our mutual patients.
We recognize that the practice of medicine is continually changing and we are committed to a process of continuing medical education, continuous quality improvement, and improvement in care through research.
Working as a Team
Our dedicated staff works with you, your family, and your primary care physician to make sure you get the care you need. We will explain to you every possible course of action. Our doctors won’t rush you. They will treat you with the care and compassion you deserve. Once a treatment option is chosen, our team will work together to carry it out to make the process as smooth and worry free as possible for you.
How We Can Help
Memorial NeuroSpine provides expertise and state-of-the-art care for patients with the following problems.
- Brain, spine, and peripheral tumors
- Back pain, neck pain, and degenerative spine disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome and ulnar neuropathy)
- Adult congenital abnormalities such as Chiari malformation and arachnoid cysts
Our physicians are trained to use the most cutting edge-technologies, which means a more precise surgical experience for our patients. We can offer:
- MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
- Brain lab unit
- 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
- Artificial disc implants
- Our neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
- Decompressions and fusions
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Microscopic diskectomies